- We are experienced in analysing cross sectional and specialist technologies as well as production processes. This applies to mechanical equipment as well as to its operation and maintenance
- We own numerous databases that offer information on technologies of all industries
- As a boutique consultancy, we direct the exchange of information between all departments of your company – from technician to top management
How do you get to high hanging fruits?
The optimisation of energy consumption and reduction of emissions rendered many tremendous cost reductions possible for a lot of companies. Even if the “low-hanging-fruits” have been harvested for several years now, we still find that 30% of required energy in companies can be reduced. Based on our long-standing experience and in consulting our own comprehensive databases, we can support you optimising your production processes and technologies. We provide you with:
- Quick cost-efficient checks to identify remaining potentials and further measures
- Outside-in analyses, based on our experience in numerous industries, with little time involved for our clients. The analyses record all essential energy consumers that are necessary to evaluate energy efficiency measures and their payback period.
- Joint development of measures and their evaluation to enable detailed implementation plans
If you would like to know more about financing or contracting options – whether public or private, please contact us!
How can you prepare for the establishment of a continuous process improvement?
Measuring your own climate performance as well as the effect of actions already taken is vital for a successful energy management. For this purpose, companies generally use standardised KPI systems. According to our experiences, significant additional benefit is gained by a tailor- made KPI system. We support you with:
- Smart goals to identify energy efficiency measures – for operations and maintenance too
- KPI systems, that take your specific requirements into account
- Meaningful processing, evaluation and further development of your data
How can you accelerate continuous improvements?
If the basic requirements for continuous improvement are set, you will need to identify the parameters that enable further improvements. We think, this can be especially effective when already existing internal or external data can be incorporated as a reference.
We assist you with:
- Individual internal solutions for benchmarking that allow for a comparison of different plants, mechanical equipment or products over time
- External benchmarks, based on our extensive databases that regularly offer best practices from other companies
- Clearly laid out and tailor-made dashboards that reflect relevant information across the entire management process