- We can look back on a longstanding experience in evaluating risks and opportunities in regard to regulation, market issues as well as technological and reputational issues. This is possible at different levels: industries, countries and even single plants
- We rely on our industry expertise and our scores of databases comprising information on 30 countries, numerous industries including information on 200,000 plants
- Our models and scenarios angle at usability and our approach is scientifically validated
Do you know the climate-related risks and opportunities of your company?
On the way to a decarbonised economy, gradual and disruptive changes are inevitable. Affected by the changes are regulations like the restructuring of emissions trading, existing technologies like e-mobility and consumer demand, e.g. a lifestyle of sustainability and health. Energy-intensive industries are confronted with the question of how to benefit from opportunities of energy transformation and how to identify the risks. We can help you answering this question:
- By modelling your specific transition scenario including current developments as well as requirements for a 2° pathway
- By conducting a materiality risk analysis regarding regulations, technology, market as well as legal and reputational concerns
- By assessing the financial impacts for material risks
- By deducting packages of measures to benefit from opportunities and decrease risks
- By evaluating the net efficiency of your companies‘ exposure to risk
Do you know the climate-related risks and opportunities of your capital investments and your fundings?
The fundamental transformation of the real economy towards a 2° pathway will produce winners and losers. For the financial services sector the question arises whether these winners and losers can be identified even today and which steps are necessary to move forward on a winning track at an early stage. Considering the essential drivers of risks and opportunities at the sector or industry level can answer these questions. We support you with:
- Our ClimateXcellence model which is scientifically validated and field tested
- Sensitivity analyses covering countries, sectors and industries that shed light on the relevance of essential drivers
- Several stress-testing-modes based on numerous climate scenarios that map expectations regarding country specific climate paths as well as requirements of a 2°C world